Brownie's VSBDC1-3X Deluxe Boat Hookah System – 3 Diver “3X” Package
An alternative to brownie's floating systems, Brownie's has designed a Built-in-Boat Diving Compressor that is powered by (2) PC925 12V Odyssey AGM batteries and will connect to your own boats batteries to continuously charge and operate while your vessel is powered up.
- Longer service life
- 3-10 years of service life to save you time, money, and aggravation
- Longer cycle life
- 70% longer cycle life than conventional deep cycle batteries — high stable voltage for longer periods of time.
- Longer shelf life
- Can be stored on open circuit (nothing connected to the terminals) without recharging for up to 2 years or 12.00V, whichever occurs first.
- Faster recharge
- The highest recharge efficiency of any sealed lead battery on the market — capable of 100% recharge in 4-6 hours.
- Mounting flexibility
- Non spill-able design — can be mounted on any side in any position except inverted.
- Vibration resistance
- Design protects against high impact shock and mechanical vibration — a common cause of premature battery failure.
- Extreme temperature tolerant
- Operating temperatures from -40°C (-40°F) to 45°C (113ºF), for models without a metal jacket, and from -40ºC (-40ºF) to 80ºC (176ºF) for models with a metal jacket.
- Totally maintenance free
- No need to add water, ever! Dry-cell design with resealable venting system.
- Improved safety
- US Department of Transportation classified as a ‘non spill-able’ battery. No acid spills, no escaping gases.
- VS1 Specifications:Motor: .75 HP TEFC motor with sealed switch
- Compressor: Single-Head Direct-Drive Oil-less
- Power compatibility: 12vdc, supplied from engine alternator
- Performance: 3 CFM @ 45PSI, 2650 RPM
- (2 divers to 65ft / 3 divers to 35ft)
- Run time: 60-90 minutes, depending on diver demand
- Weight: 82 pounds
- Dimensions: 18.25″L x 15.75″D x 12.50″H
"3X" Package Includes
3/4 HP sealed DC motor w/ sealed switch and Variable Speed controller, Single head direct-drive compressor mounted on a starboard base, 7' heat hose with in-line filter and QRS fittings, 5' battery lead to boats alternator, Operator Manuals.
1 100' down line with QRS fittings
2 Y dividers
3 20' diver hoses with QRS fittings,
3 Brownie's Hookah regulator with 40" hose & QRS,
3 Brownie's Drop Weight Cummerbelts™,
1 Brownie's mesh gear bag