This Built in Boat Diving Compressor is Brownie's most compact hookah compressor option, occupying less than a single cubic foot of space and weighing only 24 pounds. An alternative to our floating systems, Brownie's has designed a Built-in-Boat Compressor that operates off of your own boats battery supply and will continuously charge and operate while your vessel is powered up. Mounting holes are drilled into the starboard base to assist in an easy installation. No power supply included, 12 or 24VDC Compatible.
- VS Specifications:Motor: .75 HP sealed DC motor with sealed switch
- Compressor: Single Head Direct Drive Oil-less
- Power requirement: 24vdc 35 amps
- Performance: 24v power 3cfm @ 50psi / max 2650 rpm
- (2 divers to 65ft / 3 divers to 35ft)
- Run time: Continuous, based on available power source
- Weight: 24 pounds
- Dimensions: 8.5″L x 13″D x 11″H
"X" Package Includes
3/4 HP sealed DC motor w/ sealed switch and Variable Speed controller, Single head direct-drive compressor mounted on a starboard base, 7' heat hose with in-line filter and QRS fittings, 5' battery lead to boats alternator, Operator Manuals.
1 100' down line with QRS fittings
1 Y dividers
2 20' diver hoses with QRS fittings,
2 Brownie's Hookah regulator with 40" hose & QRS,
2 Brownie's Drop Weight Cummerbelts™,
1 Brownie's mesh gear bag
All packages are set up with a 100' common down line to give the divers a huge radius around your boat.
NOTE: Do not connect a diver compressor to a power source that supports other vital boat functions. No power supply included, 12 or 24VDC Compatible.