VIKING RescYou 6 Person Liferaft, ISO Certified
The VIKING RescYou Liferaft, named ‘BEST IN TEST’ by Sailing Today, is the traditional liferaft for cruising and sport fishing on the open sea.
The large flourescent yellow canopy opening and the inflatable boarding ramp with weighted ladder provides swift and easy boarding and high visibility from afar.
The insulated double inflatable floor provides hypothermia protection and the two canopy openings offer an excellent view of the horizon plus cross ventilation. Four 55 lbs. ballast bags keep the liferaft stable in the water, helping to prevent capsize in very heavy seas.
There are no compromises on safety when choosing a VIKING. The VIKING RescYou 6 Person Liferaft is ISO 9650-1 certified, meets ISAF requirements and third party verified by BV / DNV.
MFG# / Dimensions:
L006U00741AM5 (Valise) - 30” x 165” x 14” x 77 lbs.
L006U00741AME (Container) - 31” x 22.6” x 11.6 - 90 lbs.
Other Features of The Viking RescYou Liferaft:
- Insulated floor provides extra protection against hypothermia
- Approved for inflation in -15˚C to +65˚C
- SOLAS high-visibility retro-reflective tape on canopy, sides buoyancy chambers and under the liferaft
- Automatic SOLAS/USCG exterior strobe light and interior light
- Made of strong, yet flexible, rubber and acrylic/silicon coated nylon