DOMETIC RX Series Condenser 115V, Seawater-Cooled With Reverse-Cycle Heating
RX condensing units are seawater-cooled, reverse-cycle heat pumps for cooling and heating in marine applications. Small RX condensers are available in capacities from 10,000 to 16,000 BTU/hr.
RX condensing units can be installed with up to two Cruisair evaporating units, where the total capacity of the evaporators is equal to RX type unit capacity. In cooling mode, full performance is available in seawater up to 90°F (32°C). In reverse-cycle heat mode, they will perform in seawater temperatures as low as 40°F (4.4°C).
RX type units have a one-piece chassis/pan with a smaller footprint and two 1/2 in. (13 mm) drain connections. Hold-down brackets secure all four corners and allow for easier installation and removal. The one-piece electrical box with 3 ft. (0.9 m) harness can be remotely mounted. Additional service ports provide convenient charging and servicing.
- Service ports on refrigerant lines and base valves
- Compressor vibration-isolation mounts minimize noise and vibration
- Condensate drain pan with front and rear drain stems
- Corner mounting brackets for easier installation
- High-pressure switch (SMX control models also include low-pressure switch)
- Electrical box can be mounted remotely
- Environmentally safe R-417A refrigerant
- Ignition protected
- Additional vibration isolation kit available
- Charged, tested, and leak checked at the factory
|AMPS: RX Series Condensors (115V, 60 Hz, 1 Phase)|
|UNIT (BTUs)||Full Load Amps (FLA) Cool||Full Load Amps (FLA) Heat||Locked Rotor Amps (LRA) |
|Max. Height (in/mm)||12.5/318||12.5/318||12.5/318|
|Depth-With Elec. Box (in/mm)||17.1/435||17.1/435||17.1/435|
|Depth-Without Elec. Box (in/mm)||13.6/346||13.6/346||13.6/346|