The fastest battery charger with the most features in its class. Specifically designed to deliver maximum charging performance and extend battery life. Get on the water first and stay there longer with tournament winning technology providing: 100 percent charge upon completion of multi-stage charging process. 100 percent charging output with AC power as low as 90 VAC. 50 percent lighter and 2 to 3 times faster than traditional chargers. Give your batteries what they demand with ProTournament Elite's three (3) digitally selectable performance matched 5-stage charge profiles. Using 100 percent of the available charging amps, ProTournament Elite's Distributed-On-Demand Charging technology will always distribute its full charging output to the combination of batteries connected to it as required by the discharge state of each battery.
• Tournament Winning Technology 100% charge upon completion of multi-stage charging process. 100% charging output with AC power as low as 90V AC. 50% lighter and 2 to 3 times faster than traditional chargers.
• Distributed-On-Demand™ Technology Automatically charges and maintains your engine crank battery while distributing all remaining charging amps to trolling motor or house battery(s). ProMariner™ Exclusive. See page 9 for details.
• Digital LED Display with Dual Mode Battery Status Monitor Intuitive LED display with charge mode indicators and real time charge level status with an on-the-water push-to-test feature for percent of battery power remaining.
• 3 Selectable Performance Matched Charge Profiles Profiles include: Standard Flooded/AGM batteries, HP AGM 1 for pure lead AGM batteries like OPTIMA Blue Top Marine Batteries, HP AGM 2 for pure lead AGM Batteries like Odyssey Marine Batteries.
• Waterproof Connector Port for Optional Charge Status Remote Optional tri-color LED charge mode status remote can be placed up to 12’ away from the charger.
• Digital 5-Stage Charging Analyzes connections and the ability for a battery to accept a charge, advance high fill rate charging, conditioning, auto maintain (energy saving mode) and automatic once a month storage recondition mode automatically monitors ambient temperatures and adjusts its charging output.
• Forced Induction Cooling Concealed waterproof fan provides forced air cooling for cooler operation & fastest charge times. (360 Elite models only)
• Built-in Safety & Pre-Wired for Easy Installation Shock resistant, space saving extruded aluminum design, dual in-line DC safety fuses for trolling motor and house batteries, over-voltage, overload, over-temperature, reverse polarity and ignition protection.
• Battery Type: Group 24–31 Flooded, AGM, HP AGM batteries
• Three Year Warranty
|Model||ProTournament 360 Elite Dual |
|Size||13.5" x 9.375" x 4"|
|AC In||90-135 V 50/60 Hz|