Little Wonder Watermaker (Modular) - LWM-180, 180 Gallons Per Day, 720 Liters Per Day
The Little Wonder Modular (LWM-180) Watermaker by PARKER VILLAGE MARINE is a compact and reliable supply of fresh water. It is the ideal choice for boaters who require a small, energy-efficient watermaker. The LWM is easy to install and even easier to operate. Perfect when space & power are limited. Quality components go into Little Wonder watermakers, ensuring years of safety and reliable service. *Membranes sold separately.
Village Marine Little Wonder Water Maker Features
• Village Marine Tec’s exclusive titanium high pressure pump is impervious to the corrosive sea water environment and designed for maximum efficiency, producing more water with less battery power.
• Adjustable 316 SS pressure regulating valve provides constant pressure. No fluctuating pressure and low noise.
• Product flowmeter to monitor gallons per hour of product water being produced.
• Glycerin filled high pressure gauge to assure accurate reading of pressure from high pressure pump.
• Easy to operate high pressure bypass valve controls the operating mode from cleaning/rinse to reverse osmosis.
• Supplied with Cleaning and Preservative Chemicals to keep your system in prime working condition, plus a Spare Pre-filter Cartridge.
• Raw water boost pump provides extra feed pressure.
• Control manifold pressure regulator ensures consistent pressure and prevents over or under pressurization of the unit. Adjustable to allow operation in brackish or fresh water.
• 12V, Permanent Magnet Motor has significant reserve capacity for long life (on DC powered units).
• Special Hi-Rejection Aqua Pro Membrane(s).
• Manual Fresh Water Flush.
• Product Sample Valve.
• Cleaning Valve