ECD16KZ R-410A kits are available in 6,000, 10,000, and 16,000 BTU/hr cooling and reverse-cycle heating capacities, so you can size the system to suit your boat for ultimate comfort in a range of climates.
All units have high-velocity blowers with internal motors for a more compact installation footprint. The blower can be rotated to a horizontal or vertical position for greater installation flexibility. Units are built on an easy-to-plumb stainless-steel drain pan, and the pre-installed return-air filter is removable for cleaning.
ECD units are operated by a compact digital control/display (included) that features a bright green LED and large buttons. For added installation convenience, the plastic electrical box can be mounted remotely.
ECD kits are ideal for replacing an existing air conditioning system or for a new air conditioning installation. The Retrofit Kit includes the ECD self-contained air conditioning unit and digital control with bezel and is intended to replace an older self-contained air conditioner of comparable capacity. The ECD6KZ will replace a 5,000 to 7,000 BTU/hr unit; the ECD10KZ will replace an 8,000 to 11,000 BTU/hr unit; and the ECD16KZ will replace a 12,000 to 16,000 BTU/hr unit.
- Complete Unit P/N: 207500017
- Display Passport I/O P/N 222000200
- Display Cable
Technical Specifications of ECD16KZ /1-HV Enviro Comfort - 207500017
- Capacity (BTU/h) 16000
- Voltage (V) 230
- Cycle (Hz)/Phase (Ph) 60/1
- Full Load Amps (FLA) Cool (A) 5.1
- Full Load Amps (FLA) Heat (A) 6.6
- Locked Rotor Amps (LRA) (A) 34
- Max. Circuit Breaker (A) 20
- Min. Circuit Ampacity (A) 12
- Refrigerant Type 410A
- Height (in/mm) (1) 13.5/343
- Width (in/mm) (1) 20/508
- Depth (in/mm) (2) 11.25/286
- Min. Supply Duct Size (in/mm) 6/153
- Seawater Inlet Connection (in/mm) 5/8 /16
- Net Weight (lbs/kg) (1) 67/30.4
- Height-Electrical Box (in/mm) 8.75/223
- Width-Electrical Box (in/mm) 6.5/166
- Depth-Electrical Box (in/mm) 2.77/71